- The warranty period covers 12 months and begins on the day of delivery of the device to the customer.
- The Warranty shall not be applicable if:
- The device has been damaged by customer tampering, mishandling or negligence.
- The device has been dropped, exposed to water, excessive humidity or an electrical surge or drop.
- The serial number found on the device body has been altered.
- Misuse of the device and/or its elements has taken place.
- A proof of purchase receipt is required.
- To fix the device it must be sent to the nearest service center. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org together with your company details, proof or purchase, the device serial number (found on the back of the Device Body) and an explanation of the problem.
- To receive the complete Product Warranty please contact us at: email@example.com