- The motor is not turning or the LED charter light is flashing
Your battery is depleted. Recharge your GemCam.
- I keep getting blurry images
iPhone: For photos you can manually control it with the focus slide feature.
Android: Focus is automatic.
- My video is too heavy to email
This depends upon which phone and email service provider you are using.
If you want to upload your videos – you can connect and download onto your computer.
- My gemstone images seem to look darker than I see them in real life.
- On the app – play with the light slider to increase brightness.
- In the device – there are three levels of overhead light and one level of up lighting. It is preferable to use the device lighting to get the brightness that you are seeking.
- Turn up the brightness setting on your smartphone– it should be on maximum when you are capturing and viewing images.
Don’t forget – the human eye does not see the same way in reality as in an image. Even the same color can be seen differently by two different people.